Depressed And Still I Paint Because I'm Depressed

How to paint fluffy flowy clouds and then some...by Artist Joan A Brown

Watch my latest video . . .

. . .before you're blocked from seeing it

From Culture Days 2020 to Being Declared 'Mentally Incompetent'

Since I changed my YT channel name from "Artist Joan A Brown" to "The Mentally Incompetent Artist" most of my content have since been block from public view. Only those with something to hide and a hidden agenda are watching my videos.

Most of the general population in North America are blocked (shadow banned) from seeing any of my video this channel. Why? Because of the information I reveal in them and because of what I know.

Prior to me speaking up and standing up for myself there was never a problem uploading my video to this platform nor were they blocked and I most certainly was not gang stalked to the degree I am now.

My videos cover a very delicate yet personal topic of how my mental health was used to take away many of my civil and basic human rights. Those who should have protected me and should have stepped up to the plate to support me in such matters, instead sacrificed me for monetary gain.

Following my discovering this grave injustice, I began speaking out about it and advocating for my rights only to be sabotaged and blocked all over the internet and in real life (gang stalking). Why would people go to this extent to cover my truths. This will one day be exposed.

In the meantime, even though I'm aware my physical life is in danger I continue to stand my ground because I know I'm speaking truths. There is no one fighting for me but me. Only after the Most High God says, "all is well, Joan. You have been heard" will I cease advocating and standing up for justice for myself and for all who struggle with their mental health who have been unjustly treated and taken advantage of. 

Happy 2024 Thanksgiving Canada! 🇨🇦🍁

© 2024 Joan A Brown. All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Popular Posts